Topic: Introducing Sixof

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bas "Hentaii Panda" Veluwenkamp Bas “Hentaii Panda” Veluwenkamp 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Franklin
    Franklin
    Villain

Hi everyone,

My name is Franklin ‘Sixof’ and 21 years old. I play league for about 3 years now and looking for a serious and dedicated team.

I’m currently mid diamond, aiming for master in this season. Maining support and only play soloq.

Besides my journeys through the soloq ladder I invest time to make and give presentations, meetings and information sharing activities for young people to improve in league and social life. Currently I am working together with a tech lab in my city to provide a weekly game sharing experience about gaming. In the future this will expend to presentations for high school children to introduce e-sports and gaming as a sport on itself. I cannot say I am a mental coach, because I do not have the diplomas for that, but in my University I have been graduated in the propaedeutic exam within the study Human Technology (the psychological meanings of human actions in daily life with technical products).

Oh, I also play Hearthstone: Sixof#2123

I hope I can find a serious and dedicated team within this community. Otherwise I will try to form a team here.

If you have any questions about me, add me in game: Sixof

Cyu around,
    Peace :)
    Sixof

Profile photo of Bas "Hentaii Panda" Veluwenkamp
    Bas “Hentaii Panda” Veluwenkamp
    Forum Admin
    Master Villain

that’s quite the impressive itroduction =o
    anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay haha

see you in the teamspeak ^^
    have fun,
    Stagnant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.